Celestron Labs CB2000C Compound Microscope
- Professional-grade compound binocular with trinocular adapter," microscope with 2000x power
- 10x and 20x eyepieces (10x with pointer)
- 4 fully achromatic objective lenses - 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- View specimens at 40x, 80x 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x and 2000x magnification
- All-metal construction with fully mechanical stage and coaxial focus with coarse and fine focusing knobs
- Built-in, adjustable halogen lower illumination with Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm
- Support & Downloads
The Celestron Labs CB2000C Binocular Compound Microscope offers all the advanced features youâ€™re looking for. With 10x and 20x eyepieces and 4 included objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x and 100x), youâ€™ll achieve magnification ranging from 40x to 2000x. Improve the quality of your magnified images with the included 3 colored filters. A trinocular eyepiece tube is included, allowing for a camera to be adapted or for secondary eyepiece viewing. The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box.
This microscope provides perfect illumination thanks its NA 1.25 Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm, which allow to you to control and concentrate light on your specimens. You can easily control brightness, contrast, depth of field, and evenness of illumination by adjusting the distance between the Abbe condenser and objective or by adjusting the condenserâ€™s iris diaphragm, which controls the diameter of the light beam. The fully mechanical stage has knobs to control both axes for easy centering of your slides. An all-metal construction means you can rely on the CB2000C for years to come. The Trinocular adapter allows for the attachment of a camera for taking images of your specimens.
Support & Downloads