Celestron Labs CB2000CF Compound Microscope
- Lab-ready compound binocular microscope with 2000x power
- 10x and 20x eyepieces (10x with pointer)
- 4 fully achromatic objective lenses- 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- View specimens at 40x, 80x 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x and 2000x magnification
- Adjustable Binocular head
- All-metal construction with fully mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Built-in, adjustable halogen lower illumination with Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm
- Support & Downloads
The Celestron Labs CB2000CF Binocular Compound Microscope offers all the advanced features youâ€™re looking for at an economical price. With 10x and 20x eyepieces and 4 included objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x and 100x), youâ€™ll achieve magnification ranging from 40x to 2000x.
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, this microscope features a fully adjustable, mechanical stage so you can easily center your specimen slides. Improve the quality of your magnified images with the included 3 colored filters. The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box. The N 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm concentrates and focuses the lower illumination for enhanced viewing making the CB2000CF an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research and more.
Support & Downloads