Cometron FirstScope Telescope
- Fast focal ratio offers a wide field of view, perfect for observing comets, star clusters, galaxies, and more
- Lightweight and portable, a great grab-and-go telescope
- Simple design makes it easy for beginners to use
- No-tool setup means you are up and observing in no time
- Includes a finderscope and 2 Kellner eyepieces
- Support & Downloads
Be ready for the next big comet with Celestronâ€™s special-edition Cometron FirstScope, a compact, lightweight telescope thatâ€™s perfect for beginners looking to experience the magic of a dazzling comet, planet, or nebula. This tabletop Dobsonian-style telescope includes a spherical mirror with a generous 76 mm of aperture. The Cometron FirstScope provides bright, sharp views of comets and other celestial objects, and renders the Moonâ€™s mountains and craters in crisp detail. And thanks to its wide field of view, youâ€™ll be able to observe the brightest part of the comet and its tail or favorite deep-sky objects like the Orion Nebula.
The Cometron FirstScope offers several upgrades from the original Celestron FirstScope, including 2 Kellner eyepieces and a 5x24 finderscope. Weighing just 4.3 lbs, the Cometron FirstScope is a tabletop telescope that you can take on all your outdoor adventures. Itâ€™s also stylish enough to be a decorative fixture on your bookshelf or desk.
Support & Downloads