Digital Microscope Imager 2MP
- 2MP image sensor makes a traditional microscope into a digital microscope.
- Capture images and video of your specimens via your computer.
- The microscope imager works with 23 mm to 30 mm diameter eyepieces.
- Connect the imager to your computer via USB 2.0 cable.
- New Celestron S-Viewer imaging software for Windows 7 /8 / 10.
- Imager itself compatible with Mac OS Photo Booth and Quick Camera.
- Support & Downloads
Turn your traditional microscope (stereo and biological) into a high-resolution digital microscope using a 2MP CMOS sensor digital microscope imager. Replace the eyepiece of your microscope with the Celestron Digital Imager, then connect via USB to your computer to start streaming live images of your specimens. It’s the perfect tool for hobbyists, teachers, students, medical labs, exhibits and more.
Celestron S-Viewer Software
Use the downloadable Windows software to capture images and video of your discoveries. Measure and annotate your specimens with built-in measurement and marking tools.
Note – S-Viewer software is only compatible with Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10). Imager can be used directly as an external camera on Mac OS systems via Photo Booth or Quick Camera.
Support & Downloads