Handheld Digital Microscope Pro
- True 5MP sensor to capture and save high-resolution images and videos of your specimens
- 5-Element IR cut high-quality glass lens ensures sharper images
- 20x to 200x powers, great for low-power observation of 3D specimens (Note: Final magnification determined by monitor size)
- Professional, adjustable height stand included for hands-free operation
- 4 foot USB 2.0 cable for easy maneuverability when viewing large surfaces
- Downloadable MicroCapture Pro software available for both Mac and Windows PCs
- Support & Downloads
The Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope Pro is an easy to use, low-power microscope with a 5.0 MP sensor for capturing photos and video of your discoveries. At low magnification, the Handheld Digital Microscope Pro is ideal for viewing stamps, coins, bugs, plants, rocks, skin, gems, circuit boards, and more. You can even view traditional slides at high magnification.
Create high-resolution images, VGA quality video, and time-lapse animations using the included Micro Capture Pro software. You can also take accurate measurements and make notes on your specimens using this intuitive software. An adjustable LED illuminator ensures your specimens are clear and bright, while the fully adjustable, professional stand allows for steady shots even at high magnification.
Intended for the discriminating hobbyist or professional, the Handheld Digital Microscope Pro is well suited for jobs such as entomology, industrial quality control, component inspection, medical investigation, scientific research, and forensics documentation—just to name a few.
A new version of the Micro Capture Pro software has been released! Download the latest version on the Support Tab.
NOTE: ID which version you have-44308 or 44308-B. Look for the “B” printed on the microscope barrel. If you have it, download the software for 44308-B, if not, download software for 44308. *Refer to the FAQ for more details
Support & Downloads