Nature DX 10x32 Binoculars
- BaK-4 Prisms w/ Phase Coating: Increases contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Allows maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images
- 6.5" Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subjects in close proximity." Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
- Compact and Lightweight: Fits in a pocket or glove box; easy to carry on long excursions
- Twist-up Eyecups: Twist up and down with multiple stops for correct positioning of the users eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Polycarbonate frame: Strong and durable polycarbonate body." Provides structural integrity while keeping the weight to a minimum.
- Support & Downloads
Celestron’s Nature DX 10x32 binoculars are the perfect companion for your next outdoor adventure. A great first step into the world of serious sport optics, the views through Nature DX rival those of more expensive binoculars, at a price to fit your budget.
With phase-coated BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics, Nature DX reveals image detail you won’t find with other entry-level binoculars. And when you’re off the trail, enjoy superb views of concerts, sporting events, and more.
Nature DX’s high quality BaK-4 prisms are phase coated to increase contrast and resolution. Phase coated prisms, combined with fully multi-coated lenses, provide maximum light transmission through the entire optical path, for brighter images, even in low light conditions.
With 8x magnification and 32 mm objective lenses, Nature DX 10x32 strikes the perfect balance between performance and ease of use. Acquire and follow your subject quickly in the wide field of view. Or, observe nearby subjects like plants and insects with a close focus of just 6.5 feet.
Binoculars that fit your lifestyle
A durable rubber armored, polycarbonate housing protects your Nature DX binoculars from damage without weighing you down. Twist-up eyecups with multiple stops ensure proper positioning of the eyes, even for eyeglass wearers.
Waterproof, fogproof, and nitrogen purged, these binoculars can withstand the elements. They’re easy to pack, even for long excursions, and fit comfortably in a glove box or oversized pocket.
Bird watching made easy
Birders will love Nature DX for its bright, sharp views of distinguishing features and markings. You’ll get more bird identifications and more enjoyment from each birding outing. The 10x32 model is a favorite among beginning and intermediate birders, since birds are easier to locate and follow in its wide field of view. Take your passion for birding to the next level with Nature DX!
Support & Downloads