PentaView LCD Digital Microscope
- 40x to 600x magnification, up to 2400x with digital zoom
- 4.3" LCD touchscreen
- 5MP CMOS built-in digital camera
- 5 fully achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 60x
- Top & bottom adjustable LED illumination
- 180" rotatable LCD screen
- Fully mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Filter wheel/diaphragm
- AV/TV output with cable
- Optional battery mode
- SD card slot with 4GB SD card included (Supports up to 32GB)
- Universal AC adapter with multi-plugs for international usage
- Accessories included: 10 prepared slides, hard carrying case, dust cover, touch pen, USB cable, AV cable
- Support & Downloads
The professional-level Celestron PentaView LCD Digital Microscope is a touchscreen LCD microscope with advanced features at a reasonable price. PentaView features 5 fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, a 4.3â€ TFT full color touch screen, 5MP CMOS sensor, and a 4GB SD card for storing your photos and videos. Taking high-resolution images and video of specimen slides has never been easier.
The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your viewing with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector. With magnification from 40 to 600x (2400x with digital zoom), PentaView is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides.
Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope with touchscreen is an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research, and more.
Coin and stamp collectors or those seeking lower magnification to observe large objects (2 mm and larger), please see our popular low-power digital microscopes:
Support & Downloads