PowerSeeker 50AZ Telescope
- 50mm refractor telescope with fully coated glass optics and a lightweight frame.
- Observe in no time with a quick and easy, no-tool setup.
- Accessories include: three eyepieces (20mm, 12mm, and 4mm), star diagonal, a finderscope, and a Barlow lens.
- Pan handle Alt-Az control with clutch for smooth and accurate pointing.
- Adjustable height tripod includes an accessory tray.
- Download Starry Night Basic Software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
- Support & Downloads
The PowerSeeker 50 is a refractor telescope perfect for terrestrial and celestial viewing on the go. The PowerSeekerÂ can view the planets, moon, star clusters and brighter deep sky objects like the Orion Nebula and Andromeda Galaxy at night. The erect image star diagonal makes the optical tube ideal for using as a spotting scope during the day.
Setting up the telescope is a breeze, so you can begin observing in no time. Even on your first time out, you can assemble the telescope and its accessories in just a few minutes. The adjustable tripod legs allow you to customize the telescopeâ€™s height or place it on raised surfaces like a picnic table.Â
Manual Alt-Azimuth telescope
Navigate the sky with a pan handle Alt-Az control with clutch for smooth and accurate pointing. Move the clutch in an up/down, left/right fashion to track your object in the eyepiece.
The PowerSeeker 50 comes with threeÂ eyepieces (20mm, 12mm, and 4mm),Â star diagonal, finderscope, and a Barlow lens. The three eyepieces offer different magnifications to view your intended object. The 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece. TheÂ star diagonal allows for right-side-up viewing ideal for terrestrial subjects but can also be used for celestial objects. The finderscope will help you quickly center an object in your eyepiece for easier observing.
Starry Night Software
Download Celestronâ€™s Starry Night Software and learn about the night sky, celestial objects, and how to plan your next observing session. Celestron Starry Night Software is the premier astronomy software package on the market, providing resources and knowledge to view our solar system and beyond.Â
Support & Downloads