SkySync GPS Accessory
- Upgrade your Celestron computerized telescope to GPS with SkySync
- Improve the speed and accuracy of alignments with 16-channel GPS
- Automatically updates the time and date
- Plugs into the AUX port on the base of the telescope
- Compatible for all non-GPS Celestron computerized telescopes
Add GPS to your Celestron computerized telescope and get time, date, and location downloads from orbiting Global Positioning Satellites. This 16-channel GPS module plugs into your telescopeâ€™s hand control or the auxiliary (AUX) port on your drive base and then mounts to a tripod leg to stay safely out of the way with included straps.
SkySync makes it easier to align your telescope while keeping your date and time updated.